Upholding the values of innovation, accountability and integrity, Coverall has become one of the world’s leading commercial cleaning franchising companies with a worldwide network of more than 90 Support Centers and 9,000 franchise owners, servicing nearly 50,000 customers in more than 90 metropolitan areas. If you have a passion for achievement and a desire to grow, contact us about a career with Coverall and join in our success.
We are seeking a Receptionist/ Administrative Specialist in our support center.
The Administrative Assistant is accountable to the General Manager and Regional Administrative Manager for direction and fulfillment of all duties and responsibilities. The Regional Administrative Manager establishes communication with the General Manager regarding any deviation of the current GSC policies and integrity concerns.
1. Perform receptionist duties including answering telephones, greeting and acknowledging all visitors courteously and promptly.
2. Respond to customer problems by taking appropriate action including routing calls to the responsible parties.
3. Confirm and record appointments of General Manager Presentations in E-Animation (Company used software) to avoid conflicts of time and to ensure visitors are received in a timely manner.
4. Follow Global Support Center administrative guidelines, policies and procedures by generating and distributing information to Regional Administrative Manager and/or other various Global Support Departments.
Other duties may include:
1. Assisting General Manager with potential Franchise Prospect appointment setting.
2. Assisting General Manager with correspondence as requested.
3. Ordering and completing billing for Customer supplies.
4. Ordering office supplies from GSC approved vendors.
5. Completing Franchise Owner sales proposals within 24 hours.
6. Preparing New Customer files.
7. Preparing New Franchise Owner files.
8.Entering Customer closes into FranSys and Sales Logix database.
9. Mail Distribution and filing Customer and Franchise documentation.
10. Performing Customer Service duties if required.
11. Preparation of Franchise monthly Statement packages & Franchise check disbursement.
12. Completing Accounts Payable documentation following GSC procedures.
Minimum education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the administrative field.
Strong customer service orientation.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coverallcareers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
COVERALL is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
©2015 Coverall North America, Inc. Confidential Information.